On this blog, Santé Bon Viveur:
- I intertwine my passions for real, decadent, excellent quality, global food and travel
- I delve behind the hype to explain accurate nutrition science in terms that are easy to understand
- Because it’s a way of eating I’m often (but not always!) following, you’ll find low-carb info and recipes too
For a long time I was a senior policy adviser to UK government ministers on many diverse topics. They included tourism – and for the last 11 years I specialised in food and health. My first degree is in the arts, my Masters degree is in health science, and I’m nutritionally trained. I’m massively well-travelled, and I recently lived and worked in the Middle East.
That unique combination makes me a hugely experienced and talented researcher and writer of influential content, to which I always bring a questioning and global perspective. You can read more about my background and values here.
I’m open to working with selected brands, companies and social enterprises that share similar values.
If you’re interested in working with me, then let’s talk!
Message me via my contact page to explore any of the following opportunities:
- Freelance Blogging – or other Content Creation I have so much experience of picking up new subject areas and quickly becoming an expert. Give me a subject, and I’ll give you a fantastic article, presented to suit your individual needs.
- Your copy will be impeccably-researched, with the science, or other evidence, to back it up. See here for the sort of research I have contributed to as a consultant in the recent past.
- Grammatically correct and eye-catching, your blog, article, newsletter or report will be constructed with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in mind
- I can tailor the style of blog posts to the needs of your specific audience.
- Sponsored Posts For the right brands, and on my blog itself, I’m open to creating and publishing sponsored recipes, or writing and publishing restaurant, hotel, or product reviews. Opinions will be my own, and I retain editorial control. Here’s one sample of a restaurant review.
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Social Media Influencing
- Advertising on my Blog (limited opportunities for the right brands)
Got something else in mind not listed here? Then I’d love to hear your ideas. Please enquire via my contact page.
Just to emphasise again, I only work with brands that share similar values. But if we’re a good match, let’s discuss how we can work together.
NB: I always disclose my relationship with brands and other organisations (see my disclosure policy). In accordance with Google guidelines, I use only no-follow links to paid promotions.